Join Our DYNAMIC Team!
Interested in joining a dynamic team of individuals who are devoted to GOING THE EXTRA MILE for at-risk boys affected by abuse, violence, neglect, and other extreme circumstances? This is more than just a "job!" We are in the business of changing lives! Ideal candidates will be committed to facilitating opportunity, hope, and healing in a highly-structured, individualized program that meets the unique needs of those we serve. We believe in our boys. We believe that given the opportunity and resources, they can SOAR in life! Eagle Rock Boys' Ranch is a private 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Please complete the online application pre-form (found below) and submit. Next, print the PDF forms and applications provided below to begin the employment process. For questions, please contact Ranch Director, Belinda Hiti, and (256) 442-7777 or email@example.com. Please note, Eagle Rock Boys' Ranch will need to receive your completed application packet within 14 business days of your online application pre-form submission. Failure to do so will result in necessity to resubmit your online application pre-form.
We currently have need to fill the following positions at Eagle Rock Boys' Ranch:
- Weekend house-parent position available. Shift starts at 8:00 am on Saturday and ends at 8:00 am on Monday, offering 32 hours + 16 hours sleep time.
- Monday 2nd shift house-parent. This is a part-time position.
- Other Full-time House-Parent positions are available.
Please don't hesitate submitting applications for any desired position, regardless of listings made on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
1. CLICK HERE for Employment Application Instructions and Consent Form
2. CLICK HERE for Employment Application
3. CLICK HERE for Certifications and Permissions Form
4. CLICK HERE for Consent to Release Confidential Information
5. CLICK HERE for Inquiries Consent and Consumer Report Authorization Form
6. CLICK HERE for Employment Reference Request Form
7. CLICK HERE for Employment Verification Request Form
8. CLICK HERE for ERBR Confidentiality Form